Millions of online accounts are hacked each year, are you protected? Use these Life Hacks to protect yourself online, keep your data secure … and maybe have a little fun in the process.
Check out Privacy (it’s free): http://www.privacy.com/hh
List of Websites and Software we used:
1) http://haveibeenpwned.com (Safe way to find out if you have been hacked)
2. http://keepass.info (Offline Password manager)
3. Google Authentication (Android – https://goo.gl/sbBxn) | (Apple – https://goo.gl/lvsE1)
4. USB Raptor – https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbraptor/
5. Privacy – http://privacy.com/hh
We’ve put together a list of our favorite simple ways to protect your online data and accounts. From psychically locking down your computer with a key, to digitally protecting all your online accounts utilizing 2-step authentication. Follow these simple tips to make yourself just a bit more secure!
A huge thanks to Privacy for supporting our content. Check out the link above to learn more and get started for free!
Follow us on Facebook and twitter:
Tweets by householdhacker
Subscribe for your dose of Life Hackery and Macgyver style solutions!
Business Inquiries or Media Requests: